This idea originally came from a prompt I received in my email some time ago. Honestly, this has been sitting in my drafts here for a long time. The original prompt was for 10 things I’m absolutely sure about. Since it’s Thursday I am updating it a little and using it for my Thursday 13 this week. Get your Thursday Thirteen information here: Thursday 13
Thirteen Things I’m Absolutely Certain About
1. God is real (To me. This is my opinion, and it is my blog. I don’t mean to be snarky.)
2. The sun rises everyday (Even if you can’t see it behind the clouds.)
3. The sun sets every day (Oh, yes so beautiful.)
5. What goes up usually comes down (Usually)
8. My dog loves me (Aww, I love her too!)
10. At least two full-length novels will be published this year One New Release came out last week. The other…Lord willing will be out by summer. (I’m pushing for a novella as well.) A reminder that I’m so busy, I forgot to mention a book coming out this spring, too. So, I’ll change it to three books this year. Fingers are crossed. I repeat…fingers are crossed.
11. I will kill a Christmas Cactus before it blooms (Not on purpose!)
12. Hair grows no matter how many times it gets cut too short
13. TV is a distraction. (This can be good and bad.) Longmire, Hell on Wheels, Justified, The Voice, Scandal…. A few years ago I gave up watching TV and listening to music. Times were bad then. I knew I was healed when I began watching TV and listening to music again.
Enjoy your day.
Visit the other participants!
- First item starts here…
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!